This majestic Greater Kudu shoulder mount is beautifully colored in a lovely palette of tan, brown and white. He has been posed in such a way as to suggest that he is looking out far into the distance and slightly to his left. The detailing of the face and ears is very nice. We have rated this mount as Excellent. He’s the perfect classic African hunting trophy for a centerpiece in your home, office, or restaurant.
- Product Rating: Excellent
- Dimensions: 65" tall X 39" deep X 31" wide
- Left Horn: 48" around the curl
- Right Horn: 46.5" around the curl
- Hangs from a single screw by its included hanger
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
About the Kudu
Scientific Name: Tragelaphus strepsiceros
The greater kudu is a woodland antelope found throughout eastern and southern Africa. Despite occupying such widespread territory, they are sparsely populated in most areas due to declining habitat, deforestation, and poaching.