Wow! Check out this gorgeous Texas Dall Sheep mount! His hair is almost snowy white with light gold highlights. His heavy horns have a nice, full curl and then some measuring 34" around the curl on the left and 33" on the right. Adding to the uniqueness of this mount is a small growth of bone on his forehead between his eyes (see photo). He'll definitely make for a great conversation piece as an addition to your North American trophy collection.
- Product Rating: Nice
- 24" tall X 21" wide X 18.5" deep
- Hangs from a single screw on its included hanger
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
About the Texas Dall Sheep
Texas Dall Sheep are a hybrid cross between Mouflon ewes and Rambouillet rams. The end result is a beautiful snow white Corsican sheep that was bred solely for hunting purposes!
- Bob Snow first cross-bred Texas Dalls at the Y.O. Ranch.
- Corsicans are crosses from decades of mixing the shedding European mouflon sheep with most wool sheep, including Churro, Jacob, Merino, Horned Rambouillet, etc.
- In 2009, the United Horned Hair Sheep Association, Inc. was established to promote all Corsican sheep, including the Texas Dall.
- Texas Dalls were first created for hunting; but now that they have gone mainstream, they are being marketed for meat, show, and pasture clearing.