This hard to find African hunting trophy from Tanzania is mounted in a European fashion with the skull and horns attached to a beautiful solid wood plaque. This is a trophy-caliber taxidermy mount with an unofficial score of 67 2/8". This Gazelle’s large, lyre-shaped horns are beautifully formed with heavy bases. Due to its trophy size, we have given this piece a Product Rating of Premier. Hang this in your man cave, she shed, great room, cabin or lodge for a stunning conversation piece.
- Product Rating: Premier
- Mount dimensions: 21.5" deep X 12" wide X 26.5" tall
- Left Horn Length: 27 6/8"
- Right Horn Length: 27 2/8"
- Horn Bases: 6" Circumference
- Wall hanger is attached. Hangs from a single screw.
- FREE Shipping in the Continental U.S.
About the Grant's Gazelle
Scientific Name: Nanger granti
The Grant's gazelle is a species of gazelle distributed from northern Tanzania to South Sudan and Ethiopia, and from the Kenyan coast to Lake Victoria. Its Swahili name is swala granti. It was named for a 19th-century Scottish explorer, Lt Col Grant.