Top notch African Impala taxidermy shoulder mount for sale. This impala antelope is one of the largest we've ever had! He is positioned upright, alert and with his turned slightly to his right. The hair on his hide is thick and beautifully colored in tones of dark brown, sandy brown and cream. The impressively large horns are symmetrical and naturally shaded. This mount's exceptional detailing, size, and craftsmanship earn it our quality rating of Premier. This would taxidermy mount would be an ideal piece for the discerning collector of African trophies.
- Product Rating: Excellent
- Approximate Dimensions: 42" tall X 18.5" deep x 19" wide
- Left Horn: 5 1/2" Circumference, 26 2/8" Long
- Right Horn: 5 7/8" Circumference, 25 6/8" Long
- Hangs from a single screw by its included hanger
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
About the African Impala
Scientific Name: Aepyceros melampus
The impala (Aepyceros melampus) is a medium-sized antelope found in eastern and southern Africa. The sole member of the genus Aepyceros, it was first described to European audiences by German zoologist Hinrich Lichtenstein in 1812.